Boat Neck Blouse Designs 2018 – To Bring Out Your Inner Class and Elegance
The world of fashion is constantly changing and the boat neck style is the one, which has become really popular in the recent time in various types of apparels like one piece dresses, Kurtis, Gowns, Designer Tunics and even Lehengas and Saree blouses. There are a number of celebs, who have made the boat neck blouse pattern really popular. So, if you are looking for this style to make your traditional Saree look trendy, then you can definitely try your hand at the designs listed below.
Boat neck blouses are not a usual design, rather, is a part of a unique and trendy style. Therefore, this is an ideal partner for any traditional Saree, which are mostly worn on different festivals or special occasions like weddings. This style will offer you a trendy look without looking odd.
Know More (Boat Beck Blouses 2018)
Basically, the Boat Neck Blouse style work as a topping while it comes to wearing light weight fabrics like netted, georgette, chiffon and others. Besides, because of the universal appeal, this blouse style looks just perfect on all complexions and all body types. So, by choosing this style, you can create a unique appearance while standing out from others.
In case you have slender necklines and narrow shoulders, then with this blouse style, you will be able to amp up the neck bone in a dramatic manner. Even if you have a heavy upper body, then also by choosing the boat neck blouse style, you will be able to hide the cleavage in a sleek and stylish way to look elegant as well as comfortable.
Features of Boat Neck Blouses:
- These are mostly available in full Neck Designs
- Fits perfectly with both traditional and Designer Sarees
- Can be worn in both full and Short Sleeves
Some of the popular designs of boat neck blouse include:
The boat neck blouses are available in different styles and patterns. And these include:
A boat neck full sleeve blouse style with all over embroidery in it. Here the plain sleeves and plain neck offers give both traditional and classy look
- The boat neck blouse style with bet on back will be just perfect while worn with the Lehenga
- The boat neck blouse style with lacework and stonework is just perfect for the Sarees with light fabrics to get an elegant and beautiful look
- A boat neck designer blouse with floral pattern is a must have to look perfect in different occasion
- You can be a diva by choosing to wear a boat neck blouse with mirror work
- The boat neck pattern blouse with Cutwork is a popular style. Usually, this style comes with a deep back neck and half sleeve. Here the Cutwork is done both on the front and back of the blouse.
- Another great style of boat neck blouse design is that with a great back design
- Boat neck blouse with golden Zari work can actually convert any simple looking blouse into a really gorgeous one
- The fashionistas also prefer the boat neck blouses with princess cut
- There is another popular style of boat neck blouses and it includes embroidery work on the transparent back as well as golden sequins embroidery work on the back
- At the present time, the simple boat neck blouses made with shimmer fabrics have also become really popular. This blouse is just perfect for those, who believe that simplicity is the best attire.
So, whether you are choosing chiffon, net or Georgette Sarees, the boat neck blouses will match perfectly with all the styles. But this style actually looks great in the form of full sleeve design, which can be worn with the Light Weight Sarees. Therefore, this look will be able to cover up all the problem areas of the wearers perfectly. The last tip! Stock up this style and come forward in the fashion wagon.